If you are using FreeAgent to assist you with the running of your limited company, you are required to submit your company year-end accounts. Doing so is a legal requirement and one which can be time-consuming and stressful task.
By enlisting the help of an accountant to help you with the submission of your year-end accounts, you can save yourself time (and stress). You’ve come to the right place if you need professional assistance – Bluebird Accountancy specialises in contractor accountancy with FreeAgent software support.
A comprehensive FreeAgent year-end accounts service
If you are using FreeAgent but need assistance with your year-end accounts, Bluebird Accountancy can help you. We’ll take care of your limited companies year-end accounts, and will ensure the correct information is submitted in time.
Our service includes:
- The preparation of abbreviated accounts, full accounts and corporation tax return(s) for the correct accounting year.
- The submission of abbreviated accounts to Companies House
- The submission of full accounts and corporation tax return(s) to HMRC.
- Payment notification for any corporation tax liability that your limited company is due
Don’t leave year end accounts to the last minute
Leaving your year-end accounts to the last minute is a bad idea. Failure to meet the deadlines (below) will result in fines from HMRC.
- Corporation Tax Return – must be sent to HMRC within 12 months of the end of the company’s financial year.
- End of year accounts – must be sent to Companies House within 9 months of the end of your company’s financial year.
We’re a FreeAgent partner (Gold)
Bluebird Accountancy is proud to be a gold partner with FreeAgent, and we’re on track to become a Platinum partner in the near future.
Our accountancy service is designed to cater to contractors who enjoy a hands-on approach to their limited company accountancy, but also appreciate assistance from professional accountants. Since we first launched in 2017, we’ve helped hundreds of contractors with their limited company accountancy requirements, and we look forward to helping many more in the coming years.
Contact Bluebird Accountancy for help with your FreeAgent year-end accounts
If you are looking for assistance with your FreeAgent year-end accounts – you’ve come to the right place! Bluebird Accountancy is a specialist contractor accountant, and our best-selling package perfectly combines traditional accountancy with modern FreeAgent software.
We are offering an exclusive service for contractors looking for specialists to process their FreeAgent year-end accounts. Bluebird Accountancy will help you with your FreeAgent year-end accounts for only £300 + VAT. IF you’re interested in finding out more, please complete the short form on this page or give our friendly team a call on 0808 301 2389.
If you are already a client of Bluebird Accountancy, you can benefit from our FreeAgent year-end accounts service for no additional costs as this is included in your package.
Proudly accredited by the FCSA
From the very beginning, we’ve been committed to providing a compliant service for our clients. As a result, we are delighted to have achieved FCSA accreditation, and we believe there is no better way to showcase our commitment to compliance.
The FCSA is the UK’s leading professional body that is dedicated to ensuring the supply chain of temporary workers is compliant with HMRC rules and regulations, and operates ethically.
Are you interested in switching to Bluebird Accountancy?
If you are new to contracting, or you are interested in switching to Bluebird Accountancy, our best-selling package will definitely grab your attention. For only £95 + VAT per month, we’ve created the perfect service for contractors who want to use award-winning FreeAgent software, but also require support from professional accountants – when required.
Our package includes:
- A dedicated Account Manager
- Personal Tax Return
- Specialist tax planning and advice
- Your year-end accounts*
- VAT returns (quarterly)
- Assistance with setting up a business bank account
- Payroll for you and an additional employee
- Free transfer to our service**
For more information on our best-selling package, please click here.
If you are already using FreeAgent software, transferring to us is free and easy!**
- The end of year accounts that we submit will be based on the information presented in your FreeAgent account. If the information you provide us is incorrect or inaccurate, we may be required to fix your limited companies bookkeeping and additional charges will apply based on the hours we ne need to work. This will be agreed with you before proceeding.
- We have the right to refuse the submission of your end of year accounts if we are not satisfied with the information you provide us, and you are not prepared to let us rectify the books, or amend them yourself.
- If you have forgotten to record expenses in FreeAgent and amendments to your accounts are required, an additional fee of £150 + VAT will apply.
- Additional fees may apply if your limited company performs separate investment activities such as buying/selling listed shares, etc.
- To complete your end of year accounts, Bluebird Accountancy will require access to your company name, Companies House Number, Director(s) details, Companies House Authentication Code, copies of business bank statements for all business bank accounts, and business access to your FreeAgent account.
* Assuming you have a minimum monthly accountancy fee spend of £450. If not, an additional fee to complete your end of year accounts will apply. Contact us for more information.
** A fee will occur if you are transferring to Bluebird Accountancy from a non-FreeAgent accountant. Also, a fee may occur if your existing accounts are not up to scratch and require additional work from a Bluebird Accountancy professional. Contact us for more information.